- Home /
- Key Features
- Key research area and research progress of schools, departments and faculty members; and
- Faceted search facility with number of filters to find experts and their contribution.
- Import publications from academic identities such as Microsoft Academic Search ID, Google Scholar ID, Researcher ID, Scopus ID; and
- ORCID integration to ingest the profile information with publication.
- Networking of faculty through co-author network, map of science network; and
- Graphical representation on productivity of the department and individual faculty member.
- Altmetric from social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Mendeley.
- Citation from Scopus, CrossRef and link to Open Access article through ImpactStory.
IRINS is web-based Research Information Management (RIM) service provided by the Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Centre, An Inter-University Centre of University Grants Commission, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.